Our commitment to you, our audiences
A fully vaccinated house
Our top priority is the safety of Musica Sacra audiences, singers, staff, and volunteers. In consultation with public health experts and peer organizations worldwide, Musica Sacra is implementing a mandatory vaccination policy for audiences. Musica Sacra and presenting venues will ask you to show proof of vaccination upon arrival.
All singers and staff must also be vaccinated. In compliance with CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals, we are planning for audiences at full seating capacity.
- All audience members must be fully vaccinated. To be considered fully vaccinated, you must receive a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), with your second dose of a two-dose series two weeks before attendance, or two weeks before attendance with a single-dose vaccine.
- Musica Sacra house staff will need to see proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- All audience members must provide in-person verification of vaccination before entering. You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination through the Excelsior Pass or NYC Covid Safe (if available to you) or an original physical vaccination card. Trained individuals will review your proof of vaccination as you arrive.
- All children between the ages of 2-12 will be required to wear a mask at concerts occurring at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- Children between the ages of 2-12 are not permitted to enter Carnegie Hall regardless of the vaccination status of their guardian(s).
Ensuring Your Safety
- We have completed work to confirm that air systems at our venues comply with city, state, and national COVID safety standards.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures and will offer hand sanitizer.
- We will send all ticket buyers a pre-concert email with specific health and safety protocols.
- All precautions and protocols are subject to change based on current recommendations from local, state and federal health departments and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- If you are unable to attend either the performance or the livestream (as applicable) for any reason, you will be eligible for a complimentary exchange into a future concert.
- You may request exchanges up until the starting time of a concert. We will ask ticket buyers to pay the difference in price, should the replacement concert ticket price exceed that of the original ticket.
- If a concert program is fully cancelled and cannot take place at all, Musica Sacra will offer full refunds.